Castle Owen excel in the coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and the provision of single source solutions for our clients. Drawn from our experienced and diverse in-house teams and trusted partners we simplify the design and construction process by providing a single point of responsibility for each project.
Castle Owen are appointed to the NHS SBS Construction Consultancy Framework Under Lot 7 Multi – Disciplinary Consultancy services.
Castle Owen provided Building Surveying, Architectural and Multi-Disciplinary services as a key Capital Service Delivery Partner to Sheffield City Council on a wide range of projects. Castle Owen always provides a very professional, robust, pragmatic and responsive service in all the commissions they have handled. They listen and ensure they have understood the brief and provide sound and expert advice in response.
Sean McClean, Head of Capital Delivery Service, Sheffield City Council
The key elements of our Multi Disciplinary services:
- Combining Architecture, Principal Designer, Project Management, Cost Management, Building Services Engineering and Structural engineering.
- Single Chartered Project Lead who will be responsible for delivery and coordination.
- Feasibility through to completion as a single service with single point responsibility.
- A senior experienced team selected specifically for each project.
- Drawing from over 20 years of expertise within the public and private sectors.
- Experience of a wide range of complexities and values
- Ensured quality of delivery
- The ability to call upon and combine specialist inhouse services in order to resolve specific project related challenges.